with V-Soy Golden Grain
Quick and easy protein-packed pancakes in less than 15 minutes!
Makes 2 servings
- 1 medium or 2 small ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 120g flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoon oats
- 150ml V-Soy Golden Grain
- 1 teaspoon oil (for cooking)
- (Optional) Berries, strawberries, sliced
almonds, maple syrup/honey for topping
- Peel the banana and put into a bowl.
- Mash the banana with a masher or blender until soft.
- Add sugar and oil into the bowl. Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl. Mix all ingredients until you reach a thick consistency.
- Add the oats into the batter, stir and then create a little well in the middle of the batter for the V-Soy.
- Pour the V-Soy into the mixture and stir well.
- Lightly coat a griddle with oil and place over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add 1/3 cup of the batter to the griddle for each pancake and cook for 2-4 minutes until pancakes slightly puff up and you see a few bubbles along the edges.
- Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside. If you find that pancakes are browning too quickly then you need to lower the heat.
- Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more oil and remaining batter.
- Serve on a plate and top with some berries, sliced almonds, and honey (optional).