PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Personal Data Protection Notice (“this Notice”) is issued under Section 7, Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (an Act which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions) by the organisers of the Contest, FFM Berhad (Co. No. 4878-K) and FFM Marketing Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 180433-A), companies incorporated under the laws of Malaysia with their address at PT 45125, Batu 15 ½, Sungai Pelong, P.O. Box 78, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor Darul Ehsan (“the Contest Organisers”).
- This Notice is to inform you about your personal data and information (“your Personal Data”) that is being collected, obtained, stored, processed, and used by the Contest Organisers in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the PDPA”).
- Your Personal Data processed by the Contest Organisers may include your name, national registration identity card number (NRIC no.), telephone number, address, occupation, e-mail address, bank account details, and any other detail that you have provided or may provide with or in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this Notice or otherwise as well as all other details relating thereto.
- The Contest Organisers are processing your Personal Data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“the Purposes”) only:-
such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
- managing, operating, and running the Contest including any event or publicity of the Contest in any form or through any media;
- announcing or publicising the winners of the Contest; or
- Your Personal Data is and shall be collected from you and/or from the information contained in the documentation that you have provided to the Contest Organisers, all application/registration forms that you have been asked to complete, together with any other information that the Contest Organisers may obtain about you from oral or written communication.
- You may access and request for the updating or correction of your Personal Data and to contact the Contest Organisers with any inquiries or complaints in respect of your Personal Data as follows:-
|Company: FFM Berhad (Co. No. 4878-K) / FFM Marketing Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 180433-A)|
|Telephone number: 03 – 6145 7888|
- In accordance with the PDPA, the Contest Organisers may refuse to comply with your request for access or updating or correction to your Personal Data, and if the Contest Organisers refuse to comply with such request, the Contest Organisers shall inform you of the refusal and the reason(s) for such refusal.
- The Contest Organisers are committed to ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security, and accuracy of your Personal Data. However, in certain circumstances, the Contest Organisers may be required to disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties:-
- related companies of the Contest Organisers if requested by them;
- any governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies and/or enforcement and/or statutory bodies if requested by them;
- the Contest Organisers’ banks, financial institutions, service providers, external auditor, and advocates and solicitors engaged under a duty of confidentiality to the Contest Organisers; and
- any other third party that you have requested or authorised the Contest Organisers to disclose your Personal Data to for the above-mentioned purposes or for any other purpose for which your Personal Data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the Purposes.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your Personal Data you provide to the Contest Organisers is accurate, complete, up to date, and not misleading.
- If you fail to supply to the Contest Organisers your Personal Data, the Contest Organisers may not be able to process your Personal Data for any of the Purposes, and in the case of participation in the Contest, the Contest Organisers shall not be able to consider your Contest application.
- In the event of any inconsistences between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.